Sunday, December 18, 2011

Violated in so Many Ways

Dear Lizzie,


I am at the end of my rope. I don't know if men can write you to but I figured my wife is acting all crazy so you might be able to help  So what the hell.  My wife can not stop looking through my phone my emails anything that she can snoop through.  The other night it came to a head when I woke up and she was there with a flashlight with her head so far up my ass I had to get a crowbar to pry her out.  I can't live like this anymore.  It's a police state.   I don't know what to do but I'm about to clock the bitch....Signed Violated

Dear Violated


The thing about snooping is that if you look you better be prepared for what you find. And while some may say well if you don't have anything to hide her snooping wouldn't bother you, the invasion of your privacy is still very real.


Usually for a perfectly level headed woman to lose it to the extent you describe, something has hurt her and caused her to react from a place of fear, like her husband cheated on her. Often the snooping is a desire to feel in control and to have back that security she felt before the truth hit her in the face. You don't mention any change in behavior or betrayal of her so I can on say if that is the case then you just need to ride it out.  Do anything you can to let her know you love her - and clocking the bitch is not a way to show it.  Just saying.


The second reason might come as a shock to you but the suspicious mind is usually guilty.  She may be the one stepping out on you and realizing she is getting away with it, it dawned on her you might be doing the same.  Yeah, that is kinda of a hard one to swallow I know but again clocking the bitch is not the answer. EVER


Barring either of these, then she is overcome with irrational jealousy. Irrational jealousy will tear a relationship apart faster than you can ask "Have you lost your mind?" It is insidious and passive aggressive and just plain aggravating.  One way to fix her is to let her get an eye full of what she thinks she is looking for.  Naked pictures of other women, or make a fake email and send yourself smutty messages with a fake woman's name.


Or if you really want to stop this all, use a man's name, make it naked men pictures.  She won't know what to do BUT  I bet she won't snoop anymore because she doesn't really want to admit anything like that about you.  At this point you may be the one in danger of getting clocked (so NOT the answer)  but I bet your problem is solved.


Finally, since I am not aware of the whole situation, please whatever you do make sure you do it responsibly.  Perhaps some couple therapy to get to the bottom of this would be the best bet.  Sounds like she already has been to the bottom.... but yeah, it needs to be consensual.


from the looney bin,
Lizzie





No comments:

Post a Comment