Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How is your Love Life?

Love is crazy.  Tell me I am wrong.  The problem people, is that we aren't looking at it from the right perspective - you need to see it through someone else's eyes.  


Now I am not suggesting that my perspective is better than anyone else's.  I'm cracked and my love life is as crazy as any one's.  Well probably more so since it involves all sorts of dysfunction including ...well all sorts of weird things that would make most people run for the hills and think oh hell no! 


Who better to make your life better than someone whose is a hot mess.  
I may not be able to tell you how exactly to fix it - I am no expert BUT I can certainly tell you how not to ... and by default you get a new perspective and find a different way to approach a difficult situation and Voila!


It may be better.


So I'm just here to tell it like it is for me. And dole out free advice on how to not be where I am.  Go ahead and ask questions - I will give you my honest thoughts on your dilemmas   Make you laugh and think thank goodness I don't have to worry about that.  No matter how bad it is - someone has it worse.  I promise you.  


I am taking a break from love.  For like 5 minutes and then I will be back in it.  I have a lot to say and a whole blog to do it in.  


So how is your love life?  


from the looney bin.
Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment